Top 5 reasons why you should join Pilates studio South Delhi
Pilates is one of the best exercises that make your body look lean and toned, so it is really beneficial that you join Pilates Studio South Delhi. Pilates is an effective and efficient way to stay strong. It’s benefits can be reaped for a long term. So, here we come with the five surprising benefits from doing Pilates:
- Build better bones: Pilates help build better bones. The Pilates studio South Delhi puts emphasis on jumping. Hence, jumping helps in bone building. The trainers help you do Pilates by laying down on the Reformer. There is little to no pressure being put on the spine, that further reduces the risks associated with traditional impact exercises.
- Improve balance skills: At Pilates studio, various exercises are performed while standing on the Reformer. The exercises can be performed with varied degrees of difficulty. You may start with one foot on the floor, while the other on the Reformer. In this way, you improve balancing skills under the guidance of a trained Pilates instructor.
- Strengthen core muscles: Core is the powerhouse of the body. Hence, it is important to strengthen core muscles. At Pilates studio, we make sure that you strengthen core muscles by guiding you perform core exercises well. Core exercises also help strengthen pelvic muscles.
- Boost energy levels: The magic of Pilates is that it boosts your energy levels. It helps you concentrate at work for a longer period of time. It helps burn out the calories and builds strong muscles, thereby giving high energy levels.
- Connect your mind and body: Pilates requires focused and controlled movement, that also helps calm down mind and draw attention to breath. It removes stressful thoughts, making you feel happy and makes you feel energetic like ever before.
We’d love to hear from you!
Healthy body stays in the healthy mind, and here at Pilates Studio South Delhi, we help calm down your mind to build a better body.